Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Kaitlyn Cannon


This afternoon I got to do one of my favorite thing, photograph a senior! I did Kaitlyn's brother's pictures a few years ago and this session was so awesome! She is so fun and energetic. Guess where we started our session? At the state fair!! Then I found my new favorite spot... it's a secret though.

I attempted to shoot in full sun today. I have been told that I use flat light a little too much, so I am trying to get a little variation in there. What do you think of my use of light?

Here are the favorites of this hip girl...

5 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Blogger Christina Yates said...

Well, looks like you showed them that you can use any light you want because they look good. Makes me sad that someone said something bad about any of your pictures...

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger eleni said...

I love the "flat" light, full light and suset photos!
eleni

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger kristinbednarz said...

ahhh...

love these!

frehs, young and flat light?

what?

who? (that's a better question)

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love ALL your light. always! :)

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger cristy cross said...

I love the ones with her in the middle of the tall weeds/grass. The lighting looks great. I've been having afternoon shots and trying to work w/full sun too. It's tough but hey-we like the challenge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page