Saturday, September 23, 2006

Shane + Sarah


It has been e-session mania around here. It seems like all I have been photographing is couples in love (my favorite!). Tonight was another great night because I got to go to 2 new places and spend time with a wonderful couple- Sarah and Shane. These two are who hooked me up with the t-shirt printing idea.

Which by the way, the t-shirts are now going to cost $10!!!! WOW! Please email me if you would like to purchase one.

We went to Idalou and then out to another Lake! Lake Buffalo. Who says that Lubbock doesn't have pretty water? I love the lakes now!

3 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Joshua Smith-Cinematographer said...

LOOKING GOOD!

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Kendra said...

Love the pictures...I check out your blog every day.....love it...I will be calling you after xmas for an appointment!!

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lauren! I am so thankful that you're our photographer!! I love the pictures!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page