Sunday, September 17, 2006

I took the day off

Meridian looks like she's about to eat me! I love this picture of us!I took the day off today and read a book and look through old pictures. I love days like these, when the first cold Fall morning hits and all you want to do is relax and spend time with the ones you love.

I went through our wedding box and found the cds with our wedding pictures on them and I mislabeled our engagement pictures as "My wedding" and popped that cd in and finally found the engagement pictures! I was so excited, the very talented Kristin Bednarz took them. Be sure to check out her site if you haven't already. Here are my favorites from last April. They are a bit dated now, but we love them!

2 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Kendra said...

I love the pictures....I emailed you about taking pictures of myself & my 2 sons...I plan to get back in touch with you about that...probably won't be until January...you are truly talented!!!

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger kristinbednarz said...

I lOVE that shot of the two of you on the wall, "kiss laughing" and you in that awesome green!

so cool!

and so cool that I got to be your photographer. Best wedding of 2005.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page