Kevin + Kayla















Tonight was a special engagement session...
My best friend from 5th grade got engaged last Friday and made a detour tonight for a few fun pictures. My dad was the preacher at the church where her step dad was the music minister back in 1995 and that's when we first met. She moved away to Stillwater, Oklahoma her freshmen year in high school and she is who introduced me to my husband, Josh! Like I said, special night.
So we battled the mosquitos, tiny ants, firey weeds, and flopping pigeons to get some great shots in downtown Lubbock,Texas. It was great to meet Kevin, he is so perfect for Kayla. Truely a perfect match. I have seen her walk through many boyfriends in junior high and high school and he is THE ONE! This is what both of us have always wanted, to meet and happily marry the man of our dreams. I'm so glad that her day is now. Congratulations you too. We're behind you {with a camera!} all the way!



3 Comments:
Absolutely love the hands and shadow shot!!!
It was so cool to see Kayla was engaged! Even tho I haven't met her--I sure know of her. :) I also had seen the news on yours and her Myspace. :)
WOW! Lauren, I don't know you; but your work is unbelievable! These pictures definately capture how beautiful these two are! Absolutely gorgeous! I am so happy for you two! Love you!
Stef
Post a Comment
<< Home