Saturday, September 09, 2006

Gone Camping!



We just got home from our 1 1/2 day trip to Ruidoso. This is probably the most detailed blog I have ever made! What can I say? I was pretty bored on the way home. Click on the pictures above to see them up close.

And no, this is not a magazine, but rather the beginning of a hand designed "travel log" that we will make into a coffe table book once a year (I guess it will be a yearbook of our vacations!).

8 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that book! What a great idea!!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Ramie Babcock said...

Lauren! What a fabulous idea! My husband and I lived in New Mexico for a year and have vacationed and "tent camped" in Ruidoso many times! Actually, if you ever get a chance to go to the Gilla Cliff Swellings in New Mexico, there are some GREAT campsites there and TONS of photo ops! Looks like you two had a great time!

 
At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun trip! Come back to OK and we will go to Robbers Cave and hike and camp. They have horses around the Kiamici Mountains too. A beautiful drive in the fall. Miss you both. Love, Mom *Nothing tastes better than a breakfast cooked on a open fire!!! I think we are going to try to camp with my horse one night at Blackwell.

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

I absolutely LOVED reading about your camping trip. I wish I could drive there right now...may fall asleep driving from Dallas though. Thanks again for sharing. I have become a faithful viewer. I am always so inspired by your work. I even convinced a girl to climb into a water fountain today. That was a first for me :-)

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger cristy cross said...

Lauren-I LOVE IT! You are so creative. Where do you find time to make such extravegant things? I love it love it love it.

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so wish I had even a tad bit of your creativity!

 
At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant! You are amazing. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page