Saturday, August 26, 2006

Andy + Alissa Hedges

Tonight Allisa and Andy were married at the Baker building and it was such a beautiful wedding. Alissa had one of my favorite dresses of the year, simply stunning. We did all of the pictures before the ceremony which made it easy for all of the guests to start having a good time at the reception right away. Even though I thought our outside pictures were going to be rained out, we were able to make it all work out for the better, and I even got to finally take umbrella shots with a bride and groom! Congratulations you two!

Vendors:

Venue: Historic Baker Building
Cakes: Tina Massengale
Flowers: Rita Lambert
Music: Living Jukebox

6 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, and so...where ARE these umbrella pics?! :)

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger c r y s t a l said...

These are fabulous! Love them!

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Lockheed said...

WOW! Praise God for Andy and Allisa. I've had the privledge of meeting Andy a few years back and spending some time with him. I'm glad he's found his match.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger F.E. Castleberry said...

Great ring shot BTW!

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger rachel said...

wow. these images are truly spectacular. great work, and great choices on what to display. you must have taken a lot.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Shan Renee said...

Beautiful as always!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page