Friday, August 25, 2006

Now Serving...

We are excited to introduce our viewing experience complete with a full beverage menu and gourmet snacks! Our most favorite addition is the -20 Below, Frozen Hot Chocolate drink that we top with whipped cream and red/chocolate sprinkles! Now you HAVE to come over to view your pictures on our big screen, if for no other reason than to try this wonderful drink! Click on the image to see it up close:).

7 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and your chocolate! ;) Gotta love yah. :D

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Toni said...

OK so what if I come and few other peoples photos....will I still get the goodies?????

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger c r y s t a l said...

Mmmmm! Looks so yummy!

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger laurenclark said...

Sure! I'll serve it up for you, Toni!

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

Last month while in NYC I had to go to Serendipity to try the famous frozen hot chocolate simply AMAZING!!! And great for the girlish figure :-)

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger cristy cross said...

I am so hungry for chocolate.

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Patty said...

So ... mmm ... what happened to blu's no sugar challenge? I know it's over and all, but ..... Ah forget it - I wasn't that interested in losing weight, anyway! Count me in! Yum-ooooo!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page