Getting Rid of the Sugar Pooch

So I was reading my favorite blog and they are having a contest to see who has the best before and after pictures for weight loss. The hard part? No sugar for two weeks. It's easy for me to commit to this right now because only 20 minutes ago I had a cup of gelato ice cream and it is still on the tip of my tongue. So I am committing to no sugar for two weeks. What is the motivation? Bludomain's 25th interface is Free to the winner!
Anyone else interested? We can keep tabs on each other. This will be the Sugar Pooch Accountability Club. Any takers?
I am taking it public so I might actually finish the two weeks (man, I doubt it though! ha!).
And yes, that is a bag of sugar that I am delicately balancing on my head.



14 Comments:
If it's pictures of the best WEIGHT LOSS, you won't have a hope--because nobody will even be able to see where you lost any weight from!!!!!! :D
I am with you! Do you want to have a friendly wager between friends, maybe even resulting in a Starbuck's for the winner?
Maybe this contest is for people that arent in shape, but ummm Im pretty sure everyone else is with me when I say this...YOU ARE ALREADY IN GREAT SHAPE!!
Hang on, Miss Kitty. I'm with you on this one.
I'm game Lauren. We can check each other on Wednesday. Starting tonight...no sugar for 2 weeks?
Wow. does this mean, no diet coke?
Yep, No Diet Coke! No Ice Cream or cookies. :)
no diet coke?
I don't know about that.
Since I goofed already today, I'm thinking maybe Monday. Gosh! That is soooo hard!
It has been about 20 hours with no sugar now. I think I might need to get rid of the chips ahoy, pudding, ice cream, nilla wafers, Dr. Pepper and candy stash before my weak side kicks in!
"carbonated water, caramel color, aspartame, phosphoric acid, potassium benzoate (to protect the taste), natural flavors, citric acid, caffeine."
That is the ingredients of a diet coke. It doesn't have sugar! I think that we can drink it!
What do you think girls?
aspartame is bad for you anyways. I would just give up the diet coke and drink water with lemon. Do this long enough and you won't even miss the diet cokes. Trust me. I did it and I love my water with lemon.
hmmm...my high metabolism is on its last hoo-rah at 25. I am going to ride this for all its worth until Sugar Pooch comes not just to visit (cause she's visited a couple times already), but to move in. In the spirit of it all, maybe I'll refrain from Route 44 Sonic Grape Slushes. Good Luck!
I am trying it with you. Not to win the interface but by you doing this it will keep me accountable. I did really good yesterday. My nephew had a bday party with the most beautiful choc cake. And if you read my blog, I looovve choc cake. One day down. :)
Ok I'm in!!!!! No pics though no way... maybe if I looked like Lauren!!! But I going to try it...no sugar and no diet coke..augh!
How is everyone doing on their "no sugar" diet? Anyone a little testy?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home