Eric + Laci














Sorry it has taken me so long to start this post on Eric and Laci! Things have been so busy around here. The brides are finally calling with their album selections and the computer is humming all day long!If some of you are just joining us on the blog Laci was my intern all summer so I did her wedding! She was a great help and improved so much over the months! We had long roadtrips together, just check out the archives on the blog and you can get to know her a little more...
Eric and Laci were married at Greenlawn Church of Christ here in Lubbock last Saturday. She made plans to go to the forest for the formals and then to the red church for a few fun ones. The red church is turning into a photo hot spot with me! My last three brides have gone there.
Here are the favorites from Eric and Laci's wedding...



4 Comments:
those are so much fun! thanks so much! they look great! I can't to see the rest! I love that red wall!
Awesome pictures! Your work is awesome!
Jenni
Thanks for finally putting the pics up! We've been pouring over them from our computer lab in Oxford, England.
I know I have commented twice now on the same post. I am so not a stalker! I just wanted to let you know that I added a link to your blog in the sidebar of mine. I admire your work, and the personal connection through Laci prompted me to do it. If you want me to remove it, please let me know.
Post a Comment
<< Home