Monday, July 24, 2006

Brittany and Brogan

Our fortunate find through the rearview mirror!

Tonight I got to take pictures of Brittany and Brogan, two of the cutest girls I know! Their mom works with my mom at an orthodontist where I have my pictures displayed and they needed a few new wall portraits to replace the old ones. I think that last time that I saw these two gorgeous girls was about 5 years ago when I babysat them in high school.

So we went on our way downtown to take our pictures and just as I was pulling into the forest I realized that I had no CF. Shucks! We drove all the way back to my house (a good 20 minutes) and by that time we only had one hour of light left. So I had to improvise. We actually took pictures in the field right by my development and then at another field that had the hairy little wheat weeds and then we were pleasantly surprised when we found this abandoned couch on the side of the road! What luck! Here are the favorites...

2 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Shan Renee said...

Wow! Ultra cute! I love the couch!

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger cristy cross said...

Now I know where you found the couch! Don't you love littel surprises like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page