Hair Color #37

Since I have been in 7th grade I have been changing my hair color. I think the very first time I bought a 24 wash "Sahara" Blonde from Wal-Mart, and then came the sun-in phase-yuck! I think the Sun- In kept me away from hair dye for a long while, at least until my senior year in high school that is. I had long brown hair with bright yellow/platinum bangs for about 2 months right before I graduated. The night after graduation I dyed it black with orange bangs, which I terribly regretted the next morning when my mom told me I looked like leftover Halloween and rushed off to JcPenneys to have it fixed. That fix wasn't very successful though, two bleaching strips later my hair would only soak in a reddish orange color (we were going from light brown). So I held onto my auburn wiry hair for a few months before I started dying it with the 24 wash again.After a few months of that I found Aveda's Black Malva shampoo. This shampoo will dye your hair with each wash and it made it silky again! When I got tired of that I met my current stylist, Laura Skaggs. She started me out with highlights and now I am hooked, change is inevitable when it comes to my hair. I have changed my hair cut and color so many times that I just made up the number 37 for the blog title because it seemed about right.
What crazy thing did I do this time? Well after my hair and eyebrow color now has tints of violet, red and brown I had her put two chunks of cranberry violet into my hair (Josh calls me the punk rocker now). I don't think you can tell from my new Polaroid hair shot, but my bangs are one of the places that is cranberry!
So after all of this blog I am writing to tell you that Laura is my favorite hair stylist ever! She will custom color your hair to make it however you like! Have you called Laura yet? Call Laura!
Laura Skaggs: All About Hair (82nd/Indiana), Lubbock, Tx. 806.792.5700



1 Comments:
Girl, you are crazy--but I love yah! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home