For Rent...



Yesterday I went down to Best Buy and tried all of my "haggling" techniques to try and get these guys to come down on the price of the 42'' LG plasma HDTV. It didn't work. I flipped and counted my cash with drama, was very quiet after I asked questions and actually had walk away power and none of it worked! I learned all of these techniques from those Financial Peace University cds I have been listening to and I guess you can't use techniques like that at big name stores:). Anyways, I walked out and wanted to walk right back in! So I drove home and then drove right back to the store and bought it! Talk about walk away power, ha!
So I bought the LG and not the Panasonic Pro Series. Sorry Josh Smith, give me a few months and I'll get that one too:). It looks pretty nice when we show DVD slideshows on it. Woohoo!
So what are we renting this big boy for? Wedding Receptions.
We will bring your DVD slideshows from your engagement session and bridal session and then we will make a slideshow from your wedding pictures that we will have just taken minutes ago. You must provide the table and table cloth and we will bring the rest!
The cost? $300
Make your reception a high tech happenin' place and rent our 42 in Plasma HDTV!



3 Comments:
Very cool! That will be an awesome addition to the reception!
i love how you can see your reflection in the screen!
This is a great idea. At my wedding I wanted to set up a tv to play our engagement video on (we have the actual proposal on video), but I never got around to figuring out how that was going to work. This would have been perfect!
Post a Comment
<< Home