Monday, July 10, 2006

Chris + Camille


Chris and Camille were married on Friday, July 7, at Church On The Rock here in Lubbock. I went to high school with Camille so it was special to see the entire day unfold. They had a very dark, romantic, candle light ceremony with beautiful piano music in the background. At the reception they had a live harpist! That was the highlight of my day, because I have never seen a harpist play before. Here are the favorites... Be looking for Camille and Chris' "After the wedding session" in a week or so. I can't wait!

Vendors:
Venue: Church On The Rock
Florist/Decorations: Carol Gary
Reception Venue: Ashmore Inn

1 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger cristy cross said...

My all time fav of this wedding is the diagonal shot of the guys. Very cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page