Molly









Tonight we photographed Molly and the Harrell girls. Molly is graduating early (tomorrow to be exact) and needed a few senior pictures! You may remember her sister Jalie from a post back in March. It's official, the Harrell girls are the most beautiful people I have ever met, I mean, look at them! They made my job a breeze! We went to the usual places: Fun Dip Wall, Palm Tree Green House, The Forest, and The Black Hole (Yes, I have alias' for all of my locations) and we were approached by the police which made it a little more fun! Here are the favorites...



5 Comments:
What kind of flash/Camera do you use? I love your senior picture shots that you get! The skin is glowing with beauty!
Thanks! I use a Canon 5D and a 20D with a 50mm lens, and I hardly ever use a flash.
THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!
I just absolutely love your work!
I just absolutely love your work!
Post a Comment
<< Home