Garron + Kristin














This afternoon Garron and Kristin tied the knot in Lamesa, Texas! It was a fabulous wedding, we took every picture before the ceremony (which made the reception hassle free!), the b&g had the sweetest "first sight", and the chocolate cake was goooood! They were married at First Baptist there in Lamesa, where the nicest people on earth live. Here are the favorites...



4 Comments:
Did you use your flash ring on the second and fourth picture?
No, the first one is flourescent light and the fourth is window light.
LOOKING GOOD!
BUSY, BUSY, BUSY you are! I absolutely love the one with the grafitti wall and the jump (with Cons-my footwear of choice)...wicked awesome.
BTW: I absolutely do not believe the comment you left on my blog to be true...you are amazing and one of the reasons I am even doing this!
BTW part 2: I do have some new shots of a member of Caedmon's Call I did for press stuff...stay tuned.
Post a Comment
<< Home