Thursday, June 22, 2006

Day 3- Horseback Riding

Laura Clark (my mother-in-law) has a great eye for photography!

On day 2 we had to have a waterproof camera for WHITE WATER RAFTING! I thought it was going to be more like a river float until we got to the 3s where water splashed into our raft. I jumped in the water the most out of all of us:) 4 times into 46 degree water, it seemed like right when I got in I started feeling the needles jab and I had to jump right back out!

Day 3- Laura and I woke up early to go on a private tour of the Hermosa Cliffs. Wow! What a ride that was. I haven't seen that much beauty in a long time. As we went up in elevation the scenery changed drastically. I think those horses walked us up a good 2,000 feet in elevation. Can you believe that we saw no wildlife? We were in the high country all alone and saw nothing but one little chipmunk.

Of course I got the horse that is stubborn and wouldn't stop eating. I always end up with those horses, Handsome was his name.

1 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the one of you on the horse! It is cute! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page