Matt + Brittany








Tonight Laci and photographed Matt and Brittany's engagement session. I met Matt and Brittany back in February at our church and then we played rounds of ping pong at our church Super Bowl party, I'm pretty sure that Brittany beat me. Anyway, Matt proposed on Christmas morning, it was such a cute story! You should hear it! Here are the favorites from their session...



5 Comments:
I love that shadow pic!!! And I'm really loving the ones you are doing with the setting sun shining between the heads of the couple--I'm sure you have some name for it that's shorter than that. :) At any rate, I LOVE those! You do an awesome job! Flying over to do my engagement pics? :)
the shadow pic worked out!
Hey Lauren I SEE IT!
The special something in the pictures!
Everyone is thinking I have lost it!
But you know what I am talking about!
Josh, I know, I know! I love it!
I knew you would!
Post a Comment
<< Home