Thursday, June 08, 2006

Amy and Michael

This is a story of two people who you meet at separate times of your life and then you see them fall in love right before your eyes! I met Michael over the counter of Cilantro's Burrito Grill (my favorite restaurant by the way!) and he told me he would give me a Fire Station #8 T-Shirt since he was a fireman. Well that job got too gooey under the nails for me, so I started working at Starbuck's my freshmen year in college, and this is where I met Amy. Amy and I started training for the job at the same time and we had a lot in common. It just so happened that Michael was a frequent Starbuck's customer also. I asked him about my T-shirt which was 8 months overdue (I did finally get that shirt one year later!) and he remembered me! Well love worked it's magic and here they are on my blog. This is Michael and Amy (soon to be Loftin) with Michael's daughter Sydney. We had a really fun time!

* We only have about a thousand more hits before we reach 10,000 VISITORS to the blog in 5 months!!!! Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page