Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Photo Project #1- Magen's Bridal


So we are going full steam ahead with our intern, Laci, and today we drove three hours round trip to take my sister Magen's bridal, evening wear and senior picturs:). If you know my sister you would laugh at these genre's of pictures. She isn't getting married, isn't a senior and never wears evening wear. Oh well! She put on my wedding dress for a little stomping around on the side of the road. Here are the favorites...

4 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Laci said...

good day!!

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Shan Renee said...

They turned out great! I'm sad that I missed it!

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was the biggest shock ever to see. lol I was hoping that you hadn't just left me out of the loop but that just didn't seem right... :) Thankfully! Meg looks beautiful. It will be a good day when it happens. She has beautiful eyes, too, tell her. :)

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger kristinbednarz said...

Oh, my! What fun you are having! Love the way you are grabbing the bull by the horns and running! As pretty as I love Magen in this dress, only you baby! Only you...

HA

Hope all is well.

Kristin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page