Adam + Apryl













Adam and Apryl Howard were married last night at First Christian Church here in Lubbock. It was one of the sweetest, purest weddings I have seen in a long time. These two will do great things for the Lord, and I am lucky to have had the opportunity to photograph their beautiful wedding! Congratulations you two!Vendors:
Make-up- MAC
Hair- Sharyn Smith
Cake- Slaton Bakery (it was the BEST chocolate cake I have ever had)
Flowers- Sharyn Smith
Venue- First Christian Church
Engagement and Bridal photography- Shan Renee



3 Comments:
Lauren, they are stunning!!! I cannot thank you enough for your hard work yesterday! It was such a blessing to have you there! YOU ROCK!!!!
Oh, my! Every time I look at your work I am more and more thankful that you are going to share my wedding day with me. You make me so calm and confident that photogrpahy is one thing that I will not have to worry about.
You are wonderful!
Leslie
You know I love the one shooting into the MAC mirror with the bride's reflection...shots we always see with our eyes-but most never think to press a shutter release.
Post a Comment
<< Home