


After Holly's bridal portraits I went to Chic-Fil-A with mom and Jackson. I haven't been up in the indoor playground in probably ten years and I'm telling yah, it's hard to get through those tiny space now! We went and fed the ducks at the park after that. I love my little nephew, Jackson!
3 Comments:
Lel, he is SO CUTE!!! And your mom and Meg are so alike... :) Tell Chris hey from me!!
Lauren~
I have finally had the time to actually look at everything on your site. You really are an artist. I love the expression of beauty and uniqueness that you are able to see in each individual and then capture on film- an attribute of the Creator if I've ever seen one. Thanks for the great images of Colton and Emily-even in yucky weather. And thanks for the inspiration to look for new eyes to "see". I mean it.
~Love you, Jane Bromley
Lauren! I love following your blog because you are just so creative! Also, being pregnant, I don't have much else to do but browse the internet. I just wanted to say that your nephew is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love the name too--obviously, since Jackson Scott is what we are naming our baby due in 4 weeks!
Thanks for all the inspiration. If you need help with studio lighting, let me know. I LOVE studio stuff, it's what I studies in college, so if you have questions, just email me!
-Ramie Babcock
Ramie Babcock Photography
League City, TX
Post a Comment
<< Home