Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Learning Studio Lighting!



My uncle gave me a portable light with an umbrella a few months ago and I haven't had the time to try anything until today. I bought a backdrop stand and a roll of white seamless paper and went to work! My first volunteer (well not really a volunteer, she just came over to see me and I asked her to let me try it on her!) was my friend Dena who I haven't seen in a long time. I don't have any knowledge of this stuff at all so any help from you fellow photographers reading this would be great! I have one light and a reflector in this image. One day I will be able to create masterpieces, but today, they are just pieces! Here is Dena!

3 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger F.E. Castleberry said...

The only thing I would suggest (and I dont know much) is to meter the light, if you didnt already :) Great job! I love high key!

 
At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that dena as in knows-shane dena?! if so, wow and interesting. :)

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger laurenclark said...

yes it is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page