Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Eric + Laci











Tonight I photographed my new intern, Laci and her fiance' Eric for their engagement session. What fun! we started off in a washeteria, then took off for a coffee shop, ate some ice cream, then went to the Rainforest and downtown. Laci starts next week and so do our photo projects! I will post about these when we start them (which will probably be every Wednesday). Here are my favorites!

3 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger F.E. Castleberry said...

I'm diggin washateria...I hope they liked it! The ones with the purple wall are gorgeous-reflectors and light meter?

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger kristinbednarz said...

How fun! When can we meet her? I promise we won't scare her too much.

HA

I'm with fred on the washateria...way cool!

Hi, Laci!

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger laurenclark said...

Egan, reflectors, no light meter, Washeteria had tungston lighting and natural lighting and threw me for a loop, so I X-processed it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page