Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Bye, Bye, Big Daddy


We are selling our Canon 35-350mmL f/3.5-5.6 on ebay. If anyone wants to buy it go ahead! We are clearing out some of our equipment to buy a few new things. After this my 100mm 2.0 will be for sell (My ALL time favorite portrait lens). We bought this lens for $1800 and the starting bid is $600 (a STEAL! No scratches on front or rear glass and brand new focus mounts).

Here is the listing on ebay! Lauren's Big Daddy Lens Listing

Have I ever mentioned that my freshmen year in college I started an Ebay company? Ha! It was called Acocapelli & Co. Just a bit of history for you. I guess I'm just an entrepreneur at heart:).

4 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no...no...you never mentioned that. :) what did you sell through it?!

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger laurenclark said...

well I never got it off the ground. We were planning on making millions though:) selling camcorders, tvs, plasmas, and cameras! We didn't have enough experience and revenue to sign up with the real drop-shippers.

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would you sell your ALL time favorite portrait lens? And perhaps, what are you going to sell it for?

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger laurenclark said...

Because I am going to buy a 70-200 2.8 and a 100mm macro instead of these two lenses. I will get just about the same affect with the 70-200 2.8 as I would the 100 2.0.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page