It's coming...
10,000 hits is just around the river bend! I will probably be on vacation in Colorado when we hit it in a few days so I wanted to show you how far we have stretched...
Here are a few of the cities of you visitors who peak in on our lives here in Lubbock...
Los Angeles, CA
Wasilla, Alaska
Perry Hall, MD
Ypsilanti, MI
Daytona, OH
Olive Branch, MS
Oklahoma City, OK
Louisville, KY
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Happy, TX
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
San Diego, CA
Shrevport, LA
Athens, TX
Stamping Ground, KY
Hope, British Columbia
Perth, Western Australia
Rocklin, CA
Montesano, WA
Albuquerque, NM
Castlegar, British Columbia
San Fransico, CA
Bonnie, IL
These are just a few of the fun towns that you are visiting my blog from. To view more go all the way down the page and click on the number counter!



3 Comments:
hey
i'm am the saskatoon, saskatchewan person who is checking out your blog / website.
your work is wonderful and inspiring.
look forward to meeting you maybe someday.
amanda
Hey, you forgot Adelaide, Australia...although I don't think it gets listed on your stats correctly. However, I look at your blog EVERY working day, so I'm a very faithful visitor!! :) And I miss seeing you in person. :( Come, visit me!! And bring your "hunky husband" (as you call him) so I can MEET him! :D
Yep, I was right...I'm visitor #9645 and it says Canberra, Australia...but it's so not...I'm in Adelaide. :) So that little code is me at my workplace...now you know. :) Love yah!
Post a Comment
<< Home