




The last session of the day was with Heather and Jeff. We pick one "subject" per week to do a photo project with and we picked Heather and Jeff for the Joyland Engagement for the fourth of July (too bad Laci wasn't here!). These two are getting married next week so this served a double purpose; to meet them for the first time and to get a few fun engagement pictures out of it. Joyland was closed, and Jeff isn't much into the whole Joyland scene so we took a few and then went to a park and took a few more. I think this was the shortest session I have ever done- 29 minutes. Here are the favorites...
2 Comments:
Lauren I love these. Anytime I have seen the carnival/fair look, it always intrigues me. I love all the bright colors.
LOOKS GREAT!
Post a Comment
<< Home