Josh + Kaci














What a weekend! 2 weddings, our first anniversary and my 21st birthday! I am glad to be home. Laci and I photographed Kaci and Josh's wedding in Abilene at Erinshire Gardens on Saturday and we came home with so many great images! I think I took 6 GB worth, 2 more than I normally do. We had great light the entire day and lots of neat new people who entertained us while we worked. This is such a sweet couple and I can already tell that they will go very far in their marriage with wonderful memories. Here are the favorites... Look for the rest of the pictures in about 2 weeks!



4 Comments:
Lauren,
These pictures are so beautiful just as I knew they would be. I can't wait to see the rest. Pam (Kaci's mom)
Pam, That was quick! I just added these a few minutes ago! They are all wonderful, and I can't wait for you to see them all!
These are great. Kaci will love them. I really like the music you have playing, too.
Keith
wow, that is a heck of a train of that dress! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home