Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy 4th of July!!

Since I wasn't able to blog last night about our 4th of July I wanted to share these really cute pictures of Jonah with you all! We woke up real early and put our chairs down on the brick streets of Lubbock for my first 4th of July parade ever! The parade was really long and they didn't through very much candy so we were ready for the Fourth On Broadway events to start. I think we waited in line with 80,000 other people for Church On The Rock's famous footlong homemade, deep fried corn dogs that they slather up with mustard. It was good for about 2 seconds and then the grease started to take over the taste buds. But hey, I now have had the "carnival food experience". We later went swimming with mom and Tim and then ate supper at Abuelo's and finally made it down to the fireworks show in Mackenzie park (we waited a good hour and a half before they finally started poppin' those suckers!) . It was an eventful Independence Day!

Josh started school today!

4 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, my boys off to school! Hope he remembered his lunch pail. Ha!!


My baby is looking like a grown up little man. I love the new pictures!! Quite handsome if I say so myself.

Love, Ma Clark

 
At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is Josh's field of study?

Im looking for a good universal lense to start out with..do you recommend any particular one that is good for close ups and distance?

I hope Josh had a great day at school :) You should have had him pose with a lunch pail on the steps of the school :)

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger laurenclark said...

Josh will study Sports Science in school. A good lens for close ups is a 50mm 1.4, the best but hardly cheap lens is a 70-200mm L 2.8!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page