Monday, July 10, 2006

My 21st Birthday Party

I am finally "legal".

My uncle called last night and asked if I was out getting drunk at a bar or doing something illegal. No, Unlce Rick, nothing illegal, just working, because I'm a workaholic.

We did go to the lake though and boy was that fun!!!

I bought myself a Polaroid camera for my birthday. It cost me a whole $39.95! Woohoo! I wish all instant cameras were that cheap! Here are a few polaroids from my birthday party on Lake Colorado City were we toobed and knee boarded until we couldn't stand up! Mom, Tim, Aunt Marla, Husband Josh, Cousin Stephanie and Cousin Jessica all attended this wonderful trip to the lake. Thanks you guys for making it so much fun!

Thank you Slaton Bakery for sponsoring the cake eating! We received 48 servings of the BEST chocolate cake, compliments of Slaton's best kept secret, The Slaton Bakery!

1 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger cristy cross said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Now maybe since you are a little closer to my age you won't think I'm old. If you want to rent a car, I can do that for you. That is a purk of being 25. I am going to the lake next week and can't wait for a family reunion. Your polaroid pics are cute too. Glad you had a great bday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page