Nick + Leslie Kitten










Last night Nick and Leslie were married at First Christian Church in Lubbock with a killer reception at the Frazier Alumni Pavilion at Texas Tech. Leslie is also a wedding photographer so it was so much fun to get to do her wedding. I have never seen a bride smile so much in one day, just look at these pictures, Leslie was having a great time! Here are the favorites...



6 Comments:
I've been dying to see a sneak peek all weeekend! As much as I enjoyed my wedding in Midland, I was so bummed I couldn't be a part of Nicholas (as he will always be known to me) and Leslie! What great images! So much fun and LOVE the ones at Tech! Way to go!
Thanks for getting these up so I can see part of their big day!
Kristin
Love the ring shot, awesome...100mm Macro?
Hello, Lauren! Your work is stellar! You are heading up to NYC for Xtreme, right?! I look forward to meeting you up there!! :)
that group shot looks incredible. nice work.
I have been trying to figure out how you get the bride in focus and the rest is circular and out of focus. What do you do?
Wow.
That is all I can say. Wow. I am speechless. Thank you so much!
Wow!
Leslie Kitten
Post a Comment
<< Home