Jeff + Heather Dennis














Tonight Jeff and Heather were married at First Presbyterian here in Lubbock. What a neat couple. This is the same couple that we photographed at Joyland a few weeks ago (sorry that I haven't put those up yet guys!) and they were much more relaxed today. They did all of the pictures before the ceremony so everything went smooth and beautiful. Here are the favorites!
I just love meeting new people every weekend at weddings! Thanks you guys for giving me the opportunity to work with you!



3 Comments:
Okay, I guess I will give in and start leaving comments now!
My favorite is the shadow of the guys...I love all your shadow pictures!
Wow, such BLUE eyes!!!
WOW! Those pictures are outstanding! I spent hours looking at them yesterday. I knew that I loved your work from the first time that I saw it but it is even better when there are people that I know in the pictures. You are the best!
THANKS!
Post a Comment
<< Home