Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Christin Linton

Last night I photographed Christin's bridal at parks and TTU here in Lubbock. She had the longest train I have ever seen! And to think that she almost had her train made even LONGER! I had another episode with the police, this time I got pulled over and I was sure that it was because Christin wasn't wearing a seat belt but I "didn't use my left dignal light" to get into the other lane and I was going 5 miles UNDER the speed limit. Strange. I didn't get a ticket though! Here are the favorites...

4 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger kristinbednarz said...

way cool on that wide perspective on the train from behind shot! Quite lovely actually.

Miss you!

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That dress is amazing! Whats with you and attracting police officers like bees to honey?

 
At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, was gonna say...that is one heck of a train!!! :)

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger laurenclark said...

oh gosh I have no idea! This is the second time this month!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page