Ross + Kelly


Kelly's cotton bouquet.





Last night Ross and Kelly were married at New Home Baptist Church with a fun and lively reception at the White Knights Limousine Ballroom. Ross and I go way back to my freshmen year in high school, and I took Kelly's homecoming pictures two years ago in Tahoka. It was like an old friend and familiar face reunion for me to go back to New Home, I saw people that I hadn't seen in 6 years. The wedding was standing room only and the candelabras started to drop cinders as they caught the greenery on fire, not once, not twice, but three times a groomsmen had to go over and put them out! I kept zooming in on it wondering if I thought I was really seeing what I thought I was seeing!







2 Comments:
Wow. New Home Baptist Church...that's a name I haven't heard in...a long time! I know the feeling. :)
Sorry, Lel, but you've had your turn dreaming about wedding dresses...better move on! :) I'm next, remember?! lol
wow, the cotton bouquets are awesome! and yea that dress is awesome! you sure are making great images come alive with those polaroids shots!
Post a Comment
<< Home