Jeremy + Sarah


















Last night I photographed Jeremy Brown and Sarah Furlow for their engagement pictures. As you can see, we had a blast! We had a champagne picnic, a few dances, and a lot of romance! I went to high school with Jeremy's brother and took senior pictures of Sarah's brother Kevin (you have probably seen his pictures on the blog before). What a delightful couple! When we were in the forest having the picnic I saw my first live skunk! I heard a little rustling behind me and I finally looked when I realized that it wasn't the wind in the leaves and there he was, prancing off into the bushes! I love little skunks! Here are the favorites...



8 Comments:
Lauren! My gosh! Those are fantastic shots! And I have to say, that's the most stylish couple I have ever seen--don't you wish all clients were that photogenic?! I sure do! I bet they made your job super easy!
Oh you finally did the picnic idea! What a great couple to do that with, and I love her hat!
You FRIGGIN' nailed this one! This is without a doubt your best engagement session EVER. It's only my opinion cause these pictures could be used for the Ralph Lauren ads in GQ and InStyle. These guys are very stylish and your eye captured them in such an appropriate way...very cool champagne shot btw.
Lauren! We just want to thank you again for doing a great job at capturing our love for each other through pictures! You are so talented! We are looking forward having you do our wedding and Sarah's bridal portrait! Thanks again!
Sarah, You two were amazing and gave me a new vision for engagement sessions! Thanks so much!
Lauren, thank you so much for all your hard work and time that you spent with Jeremy and Sarah. Your work is awsome! You are a very talented young lady! I was so excited when Jeremy and Sarah chose you to do their engagement and wedding pictures. Of course I am a little bit prejudice but I think they both look fabulous!
Carolyn (Mother & future mother-in-law)
Those are very inspiring. I know Jeremy through college. The pics of him and Sarah are beautiful.
Lauren, I'm a little slow getting my vote in, but here it is: Again, you have amazed Mark and I. We love your work and appreciate your time and valuable expertise!! Of course, we'll have a VERY difficult time choosing, but we don't mind that a bit. Thanks again - we look forward to next June!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home