Saturday, July 29, 2006

Laci is married!

Tonight Laci married Eric Adkins from Abilene at Greenlawn Church of Christ. I am pretty worn out from two weddings this weekend so I will post my favorites tomorrow. They had a great wedding day planned, pictures prior to the wedding, cheesecake and a chocolate fountain at the reception, and best of all a giant heart pinata that was impenetrable for the kids to whack at! As most of your know, Laci was my intern from ACU this summer and she is finished and now happily married. More to come tomorrow!

2 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger Laci said...

Thanks so much for shooting our wedding Lauren! I had a great time, and I really enjoyed reading your wedding advice card..it was one of the most sincere and meaningful to Eric and I. Thanks for being honest and supportive! Our new address is 1410 South 205h Street, Abilene, TX 79602. I can't wait to see the pics!!

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger Emerald Lemmons said...

Hi Lauren, I'm a friend of Laci's from ACU and wasn't able to attend the wedding. I'm dying to see the pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page