Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Benny + Greta

Tonight I had the best time with Benny and Greta while we shot their engagement session. I even found some new places, which is always a good thing here in Lubbock. My new favorite images are the sunflower pictures, WOW! Perfect light and a really comfortable couple in front of the lens and we nailed it! And these two thought they weren't helping me with my "creativity", ha! Thanks for letting me spend the evening with you two! Here are the favorites...

By the way, another 38 people and we will have 14,000 visitors since February. I am starting to see 30,000 over the hill a little ways off....

5 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the "couch on the country road" ones!!! :)

But really...I think you owe me at LEAST one comment on my blog now, don't you?! ;)

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Shan Renee said...

I love the sunflowers as well. Great job!

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger F.E. Castleberry said...

Very cool with the sunflowers! And that couch is hilarious.

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lauren,
Thank you for doing such an incredible job for my daughter and future son-in-law! You captured their relationship perfectly!

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger cristy cross said...

where did you find the couch? I love it! Really-where did you find the couch?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page