Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Cousins

My cousins moved to Shallowater last year and we haven't been able to hang out much so we went to lunch today and we took some new myspace pictures for them:). Stephanie is on her way to becoming a photographer now with my old 10D and I think she will do pretty darn good! Here are a few from this afternoon...

1 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Doesnt it seem like all pictures these days are "myspace" pictures? Seriously, how many times have you been out and people are like smile, this is for myspace?! My neighbor and I were just talking about it today! Well, Im just getting started into photography myself, I dont have a good camera at all... but we are working on getting one soon... so far Im just trying to practice working with people and getting the stuff I can work on down so maybe when I get a new camera I can jump right into it! Let me know what you think if you check out my site... remember im JUST STARTING hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page