Friday, August 04, 2006

Richard and Heather Jo

Last night I photographed Heather Jo and Richard's family/engagement pictures. These two are so in love and it just reminds me of how much I love my sweetheart (Josh's last day of work is today! Then he starts full time with me!!). These two have the most beautiful children! Here are the favorites...

2 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe Josh is going full-time with you! That is SO COOL! What an awesome job to have together as a married couple!!!

 
At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pictures are AWESOME!! Great job!!! I love those arch ways! I would love to do the no sugar bit with you, however the sno cones in this town are amazing, and this hot summer heat in one way or another just guides me straight to the sno cone stand!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page