Want to spend an extra grand this afternoon?



I don't post much about things other than photography and my vacations, but I wanted to show you my dream store to buy out, Anthropologie. Their catalog is much anticipated in our household. Not only do they have a great mix of vintage and modern style, but their photography is amazing! This hip store had some of the coolest outfits I've ever seen. It will cost you a pretty penny though, one shirt will set you back $250! A pair of shoes? $199-350! Go and buy something extravagant for your wife this afternoon... www.anthropologie.com



3 Comments:
oh, gosh...
I LOVE this catalog! I save each and everyone, just like Garnet Hill. Ever seen their photography? I'm not crazy about the inside of the catty, but the cover shot? Always a keeper.
I am an all time fan of this mag. I love every bit of there clothes. I have a stack of them always on hand when I shoot for the girls. I just eat it up.
LOL! This so so funny because I get their catalogue as well (not for the women's clothing) and was just taking in the angles, lighting and attention to detail their photography possessed in the last issue. Very cool clothes.
Post a Comment
<< Home