

I'm having my logo redesigned {again} after several attempts to have it made professionally and unprofessionally I have come to the starting line again but with a much better designer. Her name is Michelle Wang. Here is one rough draft at work. What do you think?
5 Comments:
oh, wow!
She did good?
Better yet, how do you feel?
I think it fits you, although it's quite not there. Maybe a bit of tweaking, more regal perhaps? But either way, I think it's a step in the right direction.
hmmm...i like it all except for the actual logo/picture bit. lol like kristin said, not *quite* there...
I like it. Plus you won't have to worry with where to place it on your images...you'll just know it always goes in that top right corner...vertical OR horizontal.
Dave
yea it fits you, but I agree, i think it needs something more
Who is Jeremy marrying?
Post a Comment
<< Home