Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Matt + Jami


Saturday night I photographed Jami and Matt's wedding at the Baker Building. I think it was the most beautiful that I have ever seen the building decorated. We went to the Ken Porter Fundraiser Benefit on Sunday and all day Monday so this is why we are just getting these up. Josh has been full time with me for the last two days and it has been a dream come true! We'll post more on that later! Here are the favorites...

2 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that first pic, how did you get that glow around the couple? Awesome work! That must be so neat to have your husband by your side for all these nice romantic weddings!

 
At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are absolutely beautiful just like the wedding! I really like how you captured the moment in candids. You can really feel the love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page