Tuesday, August 22, 2006

update

The New logo at work! If you are a photographer who needs my logo designer's email let me know!

I'm sorry that I haven't posted a real post in a while. Life is still crazy around here. I spent a day with the wonderful Trina and she taught me so much! We are about to change a lot about how we do business (for the good!:). I will get caught up on my wedding posting and publishing this week. Still haven't seen our new online ordering? Check it out!

3 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks nice :)

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger c r y s t a l said...

I like how it's broken up here! GREAT!!! so fun!!!

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Joshua Smith-Cinematographer said...

WAY BETTER LOVE IT!
Now time to update your website!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page