Sunday, August 13, 2006

The New Logo is FINISHED!


So after a long journey trying to find the right "iconic" identity for our photography business we teamed up with awesome graphic artist Mellisa Wang from Australia and finally did it! She came up with something that I LOVE! (which is hard to do! I have been working on this logo concept for 11 months!) I think it looks like a crazy, swilry hibiscus flower.

Do you like it?

10 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, not sure...but DEFINITELY better than the last one. i like that she's from oz, though. :)

 
At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it looks awesome.

 
At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lauren,
I love the icon! Very artistic, sophisticated and chic. I think it reflects your talent and style well!

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Joshua Smith-Cinematographer said...

hmmm I like it but I am not sure of the Lauren Clark font....

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lauren, I am a photographer in the East Texas area, your work has inspired me so much, I have been photographing for 13 years doing the same-o same-0!! I mainly photography seniors! anyway, your work has been a God-send to me, thanks so much! You have truly been blessing! Hope we can meet one day

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Laci said...

i think it looks very elegant and modern!!

 
At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's growing on me now, seeing it every day and all... :)

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger c r y s t a l said...

I agree with Joshua Smith. I LOVE the swirly, fun hibiscusy flower, but the font is too swirly for my taste to go right there with the flower. I would personally choose a font that didn't "blend" so much with the flower. I lose your name and only see the flower when I look at it.

Well, there's 2 cents from a chick you don't know! :) But I am really looking forward to meeting you in a couple of months. NYC will be so great!

~ Crystal

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Laci said...

i got a new puppy! Check it out! And where have you been all week? No entries in a week.. that's not normal! Oh and thanks for the DVD! We got it the other day and the picturs are of course awesome! Thanks again for everything!

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about the logo, but the type font makes the 'clark' look like 'lark' with a curve in front of the L. As for your comments, you have Several misspelled words -- like Alissa and Allisa (which is it)? swilry for swirly, Mellisa and Melissa (which is it) and several others I can't recall. You might just clean up the details a little to professionalize your presentation. Your pictures have a nice approach, but I'm wondering why some of them are out of focus -- don't think I'd upload one that's not in focus, especially some of the indoor shots of churches at weddings. I'm a photographer too, so I don't chalk it up to filters. I also know the interiors of several of the churches in your galleries, and some of the colors are not true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page