Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Alan + Christin


Alan and Christin were married in Midland on August 12. They had a fairytale wedding with the most beautifully decorated aisle that I have ever seen! Pink roses masked everything in the reception and in the church. Since pink was the main color of the wedding I took them across the street to Rosa's Cafe to use their pink walls! It was at least 100 degrees out there so we didn't get many outdoor pictures, but I think they turned out fantastic!

3 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Toni said...

Very Lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger cristy cross said...

Lauren, you inspire me! Thanks for the headshot website. I am als taking headshot pics for a friend that needs them for acting. So this is wonderful. And she is coming in this morning so thank you. Perfect timing.

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lauren, these are beautiful!! I'm so anxious to see the rest of the wedding pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page