A New Testimonial
As many of you know we offer a free 8x10 for your time when you write about your experience with us as your photographer. This is by far my most favorite...
"Well, what can I say about Lauren Clark. My fiancé & I were looking for a photographer that would capture our fondest memories. We had interviewed with several photographers either in person or over the phone, and one seemed about as good as the other….and it was all about business. I knew going into this that we would be dealing with business people & spending a fair amount of money, but little did I know that we could hope for so much more out of a photographer. My fiancé insisted that we get someone good. I just wanted someone who wouldn’t charge us an arm & a leg for pictures my Aunts & cousins could have taken themselves.
"Well, what can I say about Lauren Clark. My fiancé & I were looking for a photographer that would capture our fondest memories. We had interviewed with several photographers either in person or over the phone, and one seemed about as good as the other….and it was all about business. I knew going into this that we would be dealing with business people & spending a fair amount of money, but little did I know that we could hope for so much more out of a photographer. My fiancé insisted that we get someone good. I just wanted someone who wouldn’t charge us an arm & a leg for pictures my Aunts & cousins could have taken themselves.
I still haven’t changed my opinion about photographers, save one. Lauren Clark has made me a believer. Not only in her skills & abilities as a photographer, but also in the importance of making sure you get the absolute best person to capture our wedding. Lauren is a pro behind the camera; that much is certain. But she is also a caring person who doesn’t just go through the motions. This seems to be more than just a way to pay the bills, this really is her passion. I didn’t think that a photographer would care as much about how the pictures turned out as we would, but she does. I would certainly say that we are fortunate to have found her, and anyone who invites her to help capture their precious memories is fortunate as well. She is not likely to be taking wedding pictures for much longer. If she doesn’t end up being a Pulitzer-prize winning photo-journalist, or a fashion photographer in New York, then I would be very surprised. So, my advice to anyone wanting to capture the special moments, don’t be a cheap-skate like me. Do what my fiancé did, get the best. And the best goes by the name of Lauren Clark."
--Richard St.Denis



2 Comments:
Man, Lelo, what a review!!! Did you pay him or something?! Just kidding. :) I agree...especially since you're also my friend. :D
Lauren that is so awesome. What an honor to have such wonderful words written about you. I love that about you. You are personal and are truly interested in the people you photograph. Praise the Lord for you girl!
Post a Comment
<< Home