Saturday, September 02, 2006

A few of my favorite pictures

So I have had another wonderful week of no weddings and no sessions. Time to catch up on albums. I have completed 4 albums this week (A miracle!). So I am posting old old pictures that you have never seen since I have nothing else to post about! Tonight is the first OU game so you can bet that I am watching the game with my OU husband who craves football more than food. My first game to watch...ever.

Chris and Jenice are in town for Labor Day and we are going to Tim's tomorrow for a cookout, maybe I'll have pictures of that to show you.

Here are a few favorites from the archives of the 10D and 20D of a few animals and snap shots. I hope you enjoy the new post:)

2 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! New pictures!! Cool shots too! The gorilla is amazing! Glad you are back, I love visiting and seeing your photo talents at work! Nichelle

 
At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice ones. So glad to see you're back...love checkin' in daily to see your latest pics. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page