trends in photography
It is funny to watch the trends and fads change in photography. It always seems like they are coming from one strong influence or another, So Cal, NY and Las Vegas. The newest trendsetter is photographer Jesh De Rox. He is known for his muddy brown tones and text/grunge layovers. I have decided to play in the trends game, my tribute to Jesh De Rox!



5 Comments:
Oh, Lauren! I'm totally in love with this dreamy stuff! And yours is exception! Great job. Isn't Jesh just the best? He constantly surprises me.
Well, guess I'm not Kristin--in spite of the similarity in name. :) Can't say as I'm a huge fan of it. But I am a fan of everything you done to date!! :D
Wow! I love it! You are so talented...behind the camera, with graphic design, etc.
What lens do you use primarily? Great pictures!
Lauren,
What expectional pictures.
You have captured precious moments.
You go girl.
VW
Post a Comment
<< Home