Brandon + Alisha








Today Kristin and I met up with Alisha and Brandon, the first couple to respond to our free engagement session ad. We met them at Kristin's Movie Store and piled into her tricked out Denali and headed for Wilson, Tx! It was just about high noon when we started the shoot, very rare for us, and we went all over town and got some great shots. It was weird for me to have Kristin there because we both were trying to get our own shots and I didn't really know how to concentrate on seeing the light since she was there (I was a bit intimidated actually:). Anyways, enough jabbrin', here are the favorites...



4 Comments:
This was so much fun! And I'm totally thinking we should do this again. And soon! It's so fun to see how someone else shoots and what they see in the same space. I loved that more than anything.
Working on mine right now.
My favorite of those you posted?
gosh...hard to choose, but that bw toned sunflower shot is ROCKIN!
Why should you be intimidated Lauren. You rock girl. I love the Sherman Williams Paint store. You should come to Clovis next time you do a shoot like this. We've got some great scenery and old buildings and abandoned, worn down, colorful train cars. I am very eager to go there. Maybe I'll take my first Clovis Senior there.
I love the picture of them in all of the sticks! The colors are great, the picture is bright and it is awesome!
I think I know that girl! Did she ever live in Borger, TX? Crazy. Beautiful shots, though. Love the sunflowers.
Post a Comment
<< Home