Monday, September 18, 2006

Coming Soon, the 10X20 wall


We just installed our new IKEA track lighting this week and I am so excited to share with you how we are going to decorate the bare hallway in our house, with 10x20s of my favorite engagement, wedding and bridal portraits! I was inspired by Jason Johnson of Plainview to go with 10x20s, so here is what it will look like when we get it up. a 6 ft by 5 ft. display! 12, 10x20s on metallic paper and 3/16" gaterfoam. I am so excited about this!

2 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited to be on your wall of fame! I love that picture of us, and will definately order from you soon. I love checking out your blog to see your new work.

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger laurenclark said...

oh yes Jami! You are gorgeous and that is such a great picture, I just HAD to put it on the wall!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page