Saturday, September 23, 2006

T-shirt Time!!!


We just received our T-shirt design from Australia this morning and I wanted to share it with you...

Want one? We are taking orders now. I think it will be a long sleeved red shirt with this white design. The price of the shirts will be our cost. Let us know if you would like one!

7 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Robyn said...

What a great design! My friend and I would love to order a shirt . . . how do can we do that? I found your blog off of a friend of a friends blog and have LOVED looking at it everyday. I'm so in love with your work . . . very impressive!!! Sign us up!

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger laurenclark said...

Robyn,

I'll let you know when we get all of the details finished. I think our cost will be about $15 each since we are only making a few of them. Thanks!

Lauren

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Robyn said...

Sounds great! My email is vernonandrobyn@yahoo.com if that is easier. Thanks so much!

 
At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Australia rocks, doesn't it? I mean, somebody has to come up with this cool stuff. :)

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger cristy cross said...

Awesome! Ben and I have been trying out how to design our t-shirts for the past few months. I told him I wouldn't do them hot pink. That way he wouldn't have to worry about being too girly. Your design looks really good. I want to print something on the front pocket and back. It was great seeing you at united last weekend. And nice to finally meet Josh. You'll have to meet Ben sometime.

 
At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Btw, keep me in mind...I'm interested. Do you think there'd be any way Narly could bring it over for me when she comes??

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger laurenclark said...

of course!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page